Wednesday, January 20, 2010

RAIN!

So, yes, here in SoCal we are experiencing intense heavy rainfall. And yes, my car did get flooded yesterday - nothing too bad, but hopefully not expensive to fix. And yes, I did have to keep students longer in classes because of the tornado warning.

Still - I love it!

Rain is perhaps my favorite weather. Of course, I have never lived in snow, so maybe that will change when I live someplace with snow. (East Lansing, anyone?)

We're in for another storm today. We'll have to see how it goes - woohoo! :)

Stay dry, everyone!

2 comments:

Becks Blog said...

I think all your blogs have to have the word "intense" in them. or they wouldnt be Liz :)

ShesThatOneGirl said...

That reminds me of the much dreaded "rain days" in High School.. when every kid in school would cram in to the cafeteria at lunch to avoid getting soaked. What a humid, stinky experience that was..