Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Where is the time going?

How is it already almost Wednesday of my fifth week here? Things are FLYING by. Not a good thing, because I have way too much to do, and I love it here. Don't particularly want to go home. No offense to you guys - you are welcome to join me out here. It's just way more awesome here, in my humble opinion.

Got to spend the weekend at my friend Ali's house in Grand Rapids (western part of the state). Very relaxing, very productive weekend. They are both chill people, so it was like, "Whatever you want to do..." I love that! I got a ton of work done, and ate a lot of really good food. The highlight was definitely Harry Potter on Saturday. Although there are little things we can pick apart that we didn't like, overall - great movie. I particularly liked the teen romance aspect. "She has really nice skin." Classic!

I have 3 papers due in the next 2 weeks. Yep. Busy busy busy. Still rather incommunicado. Sorry. I'll be better when I'm back - August 8th! Less than 3 weeks, insane!

Okay, work now.

No comments: