Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blogging...right...

So life is crazy right now. Obviously. I got engaged, I'm planning a wedding, and I go back to work in less than 2 weeks. Lots to do! But I did promise to keep blogging, so here's a few highlights.

I got a dress! It's beautiful, and lovely, and I feel like a princess in it. It makes me really happy. I want to go back to the store every day and try it on - or at least take a picture in it.

I am really proud of myself for getting back into eating healthy and not snacking as much. I've lost 2 pounds and 2 inches off my waist so far. Thanks to my trainer, I am super inspired! :)

I have great friends who help me. Thanks ladies.

There are so many people who I want to see, and not enough time to see them.

I miss Michigan - and my friends there. :(

It is incredible how much random tiffs you have while planning for a wedding.

Kevin is still looking for a job, but he's gone to a couple of interviews this week, which is good.

School? A little freaked about trying that Music Learning Theory stuff. But if I don't try things, I won't grow as a teacher.

Despite all my complaining, I have a great life - and I love my fiance!

No comments: