Tuesday, September 8, 2009

And the wedding planning screeches to a halt

So much success! It seems obvious that something would get hung up. After all, we've booked a church, a reception place, a DJ, I have a dress...that's a lot. But we went to interview with a photographer, and yeah, not so awesome. Now I have to figure out some other person to use.

Let me say that I do not like bargain or comparison shopping - I'm not good at it at all. :( I get frustrated and say, "That's fine, just give it to me, whatever!" Which is not the best way to go about planning a wedding.

Looks like I'll have to work on that trait.

Ha.

Of course, school starts tomorrow. And I, unlike people who have functional computers and sit at a desk all day, do not have time to do any planning at work. Nope, it's completely me on other hours. I think I'll ditch for a few weeks. :)

We'll see.

Recommendations are always appreciated! :)

1 comment:

dc said...

Did Will Parris get in touch with you? He's the AMAZING photographer that did our wedding. http://www.parris-studios.com Remember I'm here if you need to talk or need help! :)