Monday, October 12, 2009

Some randomness

...cause that's what my life is like, right now.

This whole "becoming one" thing is a lot more difficult than I thought.

As is wedding planning. All those crazy brides make more sense now.

However, we do have all our major vendors. Next up is invitations. Whoo. At least making the guest list with the parents wasn't a big deal - no stress there.

I love my ring - especially since the stone is from his family. Legacy, heritage, so neat!

It surprises me to hear that I am the subject of much gossip. Makes me regret all the gossip I have spread in my life - and also makes me hope I will resist the next time. Gossip, however, is a particularly "tasty sin," to use the words of a pastor-on-tape. Still...it's odd to be the subject of gossip.

I miss Michigan, and my Michigander friends.

I feel bad because people call me, and I never call them back. :(

I love my fiance!

In 6 months and 5 days, this insanity will be over, and I'll be in Napa, in a cottage, enjoying in-house massages, breakfast pastries delivered to our door, and bike rides to numerous vineyards. Ahhhhh...can I be there now?

So many life changes, all at once. It makes the reasoning behind getting married quickly even more understood - even if you all don't understand it.

I love you all, and I know you don't get me all the time. But that's not my problem.

Kids are crazy.

Kevin is great.

Sleep is amazing. :)

2 comments:

ShesThatOneGirl said...

Wow deary.. It seems like you are really coming into your own through this relationship! (I hope that makes sense) I think it's great! I just wish I was in California so that I could squeal with you... and meet Kevin too! :) Love ya!

Ang said...

Love you.

Sounds like you are feeling a lot of stress.

Lets talk...someday :)