Tuesday, August 5, 2008

People are nice!

I gotta say, I have been very impressed with the people here in Michigan. (Go Michiganders!) I thought I'd write out some of the stuff people have done for me while I'm here.

-taken me on a tour of Lansing and its suburbs
-taken me to UPS
-taken me to class
-taken me to the grocery store
-offered to take me to the airport (saving me $150 on a cab)
(notice the "taken me" theme? yeah. that's what happens when you don't have a car.)
-bought me food (multiple times, multiple people)
-let me stay at their house
-given me a tour of the dorm
-introduced me to the finer things in life...haha
-let me use their air conditioning
-let me rant and rave when things are crazy (either actually crazy, or just in my head crazy - thanks Angela!)

God has been using so many people to bless me while I'm here! It is awesome!

Thanks Michiganders - I love you all!

Liz

1 comment:

Ang said...

You can rant as much as you'd like.

I'm happy to have a new friend who is *almost* as crazy as me :)