Tuesday, June 30, 2009

As inspired by Dani...

...I haven't told you what I'm doing this weekend either! Yikes!

Kevin's coming to Detroit, and I am going to pick him up. Yay, I get to see my boyfriend! We are going to drive to Indiana (which is south of Michigan, for all of you who are geographically dumb like me) and I get to meet his family. Intense! We're going to do a family style 4th of July barbeque, and go to his old church on Sunday.

Gotta be honest, I'm most excited (and nervous) about playing with actual fireworks. Like, not in the sky. Like, I get to set them on fire and play with them. Haven't done that since I was 3!

Okay, so I'm a little nervous about meeting the rest of his family too.

I have SO MUCH WORK! It's not even funny. I am caught up for tomorrow, but yeah, haven't started Thursday yet - or Friday's reading. Even though I'm not supposed to have class Friday, cause it's a university holiday. My professor has decided to bless us all with 8am class. Sweet.

Bedtime! It is LATE - at least for me!

No comments: