Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Praise update!

Yay! Some stuff is going well. Thought I'd fill you in.

-Because gas prices are going down, I've saved an extra $20 this month!
-My personal trainer agreed to do 1/2 hour sessions instead of an hour, so we can still meet twice a week and be consistent - AND it saves me money!
-I get to teach music. Although I complain about my job, I love what I do.
-my band kids are a lot of fun.
-I finally click with the 8th graders. They are quirky and bizarre, but I love 'em.
-I love going to weddings, and there are lots of them right now!
-I have a great coworker who is one of my closest friends.
-I'm actually having some time to myself.
-I DON'T live at home - something I am thankful for everyday...
-I am working on my physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health.
-I have great friends who support me and all my decisions.
-I'm having fun - for other reasons... :)

Yay for life! Things are good.

1 comment:

dc said...

Wow. Your "for other reasons" is SO mysterious! What could Liz mean I wonder... WHO is she talking about...? Hmmmmmmmm

:)