Monday, October 20, 2008

A very fun weekend!















Yay! Fun weekends!




On Friday, I got to hang out with my good good friend Becky, who I adore. (You may have seen her in previous posts on here, haha). We went out to dinner at this great Mexican place called Miguel's (yum, enchiladas...). We also went shoe shopping at Payless, and went to a fruit market, where we got super super cheap fruit! NICE! What's awesome about our friendship is how we're both trying hard to make time for each other. It's hard with life and everything, but we are making the other a priority. I love Becky!!!!




(this picture is from our road trip - over a year ago - to the Gorge to see Dave. AMAZING!)


On Saturday, I got to go to a UCLA football game with my boyfriend Rich. We left the house around 10 and made it to the Rose Bowl in 45 minutes! We got to meet up with some of my friends from band and also have lunch with my parents, and we sat with my brother and his girlfriend in the stands. The game was horrible, until the last 2 minutes, when all of a sudden, we decided to actually PLAY - and won the game! Very exciting stuff!







On Sunday, my close friends Julianne and Michael got married! That was really great, because I've known them through their whole relationship. The wedding was really beautiful, Julianne looked gorgeous, Michael looked handsome. :) Phil and Jeanna gave amazing toasts - some of the most sincere and nice I'd ever heard! There was great food, dancing...it was really fun. Lots of good conversation and good times had by all.




Now it's Monday, and I'm sick. Woohoo. Oh well - I'd do that weekend again anytime! :)


No comments: