Tuesday, July 1, 2008

awww....

Liz misses her friends! Today was the first day that I wanted to go back to California. I don't really miss the place - actually, the weather today was basically SoCal weather. Hot, dry, blech. But I really miss my friends! (not that I didn't miss you before, of course!) So - wanted you to know - you're in my thoughts.

Community here is a bit hard to come by. Coming off of Fuel, it seems very odd not to have a ton of people around me, ready to have all sorts of adventures. So, if you would, please pray for me, that I can get connected to community. A church would be awesome. Or the music major community. (that one is hard - lots of people driving from other parts of Michigan to take these classes - not a lot of people staying on campus, actually.) I really appreciate your prayers.

And of course, you can let me know how I can pray for you! My email is lizthomson82@gmail.com. I would love to pray for you.

I miss you all!

1 comment:

dc said...

I like how Liz writes in the third person. "Liz misses her friends, Liz takes a break..." This could be a whole series on the goings-on of Liz. Oh wait. It already is... :)