Monday, July 14, 2008

Thanks for the prayers!

So, things, as of right now, are looking up. :) Yay! Sort of a rough morning - I do find it hard to make friends sometimes. But! But! This weekend I got to go to a barbeque at a friend's house from my music theory class (uh, what an ugly sentence). That was really fun - met some more people, laughed a lot...and they even offered to give me a bike! Sweet! The hikes will no longer be so long!

And this evening, I went to a post-graduate Bible study! YAY! Everyone there (all girls) was really nice. We just kind of hung out, ate brownies (yum!), talked. But they were really friendly. It felt so good to be with people who share my beliefs. So I think I'm going to go to that - and I begged them to invite me places, so that should bode well for my social calendar while in Michigan. :)

Thank you to everyone for your encouragement and prayers while I am away! I miss you so much - you are making a difference in my life!

No comments: