Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My weekend

First of all, I had a super super time at my friend Angela's house this weekend! She blogged about it!

http://angsblogattempt.blogspot.com/2008/07/im-lizzing-my-bed.html

I got to experience what it's like to have kids. And may I say, wow, I had no idea it was so much work. A 2 year old being potty trained and a 4 month old? That is intense! :) But at the same time, while we (mostly Angela, I did a lot of sitting on the couch) were running around, I was having a blast. What adorable cute kids! They are so fun! (I definitely want kids. Just not right now.) :)

Angela and his husband were such great hosts too - I had amazing meals with Greek and Indian food, and I got to relax and laugh. We talked about politics too, which was fun - actually more fun than it usually is! :) They took me to church on Sunday. It was so nice to get out of my dorm and relax in a real house with couches and normal food. Thanks so much Angela - I'm so blessed to have made a friend like you here in Michigan!

In other news, things are insane. I will try to keep posting - I really haven't told you all about my dorm life here. But it's insane. So bear with me if I don't post for 7 days, like I did this past weekend. I'm trying!

Miss you all!

1 comment:

Ang said...

when the time comes....

you'll be a great mom :)

It was SO fun having you here, getting to know you, talking lots. My time spent with girls over the age of 2 is limited, so I loved having a friend. Maya, Sophie, and Ryan had a fun weekend too.

You're almost done...and almost home!

And yes, I'll be expecting CA posts and pictures :)